The purpose of these terms
Who we are
We are CherryTop Weddings Ltd. ("We", "Our" or "Us"). We are registered in England and Wales with company number 12970322. Our registered office is at 6 High Cross, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2AJ.
Limitation of our liability
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes. If you do, our liability to you shall be limited as if you were a business user (see above) and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy & Content Standards, included within these terms, which sets out how you can and cannot use our site, including the use of interactive features, our responsibilities to you, and the penalties for breaching the policy.
- Any other agreements you enter into with us.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Your account and password
Intellectual property rights
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
We allow links to our site to be shared via social media, provided that they comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and Content Standards included in these terms. Other than for social media use you must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- frame our site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and Content Standards. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and do not guarantee that those sites will adhere to our Acceptable Use Policy or Content Standards.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any:
- part of our site;
- equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- software used in the provision of our site; or
- equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Changes to these terms